Monday, January 7, 2013

Money money money

Money makes any job torture.
I'd do just about anything for free just to keep busy if I'd had a trust fund or something to supply me financially.
Think about it.
Nothing you're forced to do, even for money, is ever fun.
And the people that work in some big money position always look down on you.
As if they're any better than you.
With my iq I'm ten points short of being a fucking genius!
Only just failed to pass the mensa iq test.
Still, I'm just short of being amongst the top 5% of all people in the world.
So what if I'm in some dead end job?
I'm smart enough to look for happiness somewhere else than in a big paying job.
Won't find it with a huge salary cheque.
I've realised that a very long time ago.
My soul will always belong to me and me alone...

No comments: