Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dear diary...

Apparently siri on the iphone is quite helpful when asking questions like "where can I get rid of a body".
S-voice on my samsung isn't quite so helpful.
Question is whether it's because iphone users are more likely to have to get rid of a body or that siri is simply superior...
Which brings me to my next question: should I have waited for the iphone 5?
Thinking about it I guess the frustration involved in me having to live with an iphone would probably have left me with the need to get rid of a body but the samsung is such a pleasure I can't even imagine killing someone.
All joking aside I think Apple, and the world even without knowing it, is a lesser place without Steve Jobs.
He was the one person in the technology sector I really looked up to even though he was the brainchild behind a lot of things I hate.
He was a true visionary.

No comments: