Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Little hints of insanity...

Last couple of months have been interesting to say the least.
Had my heart broken and lost a very dear friend of mine.
Won't mention the biatch that broke my heart again, bit what is close to my heart is how Cynthea, my dear friend, had influenced me.
No one who knows me would disagree if someone mention that I've changed.
Hell, everyone would probably agree it is all for the better...because I was a bit of a nutcase before.
Truth is people, I was sane back then
Now I find myself asking: what would Cynthea do? in almost every situation.
I'm feeling like I've developed a split personality.
Right side of my brain, which controls emotions, pretty much IS Cynthea these days.
People like me more these days.
Way to go C!
Great...
Had to loose my mind for people to start doubting I'm crazy.

No comments: